Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- capable of producing great physical force.
- a big strong man
- Jake was tall and strong.
- capable of withstanding great physical force
- a strong foundation
- good strong shoes
- fast moving water, wind, etc, which has a lot of power.
- The man was nearly drowned after a strong undercurrent swept him out to sea.
- determined, unyielding
- He is strong in the face of adversity.
- highly stimulating to the senses
- a strong light
- a strong taste
- having an offensive or intense odor or flavor
- a strong smell
- having a high concentration of an essential or active ingredient
- a strong cup of coffee
- a strong medicine
- having a high alcoholic content
- a strong drink
- a strong verb
- not easily subdued or taken
- a strong position
- impressive, good
- You’re working with troubled youth in your off time? That’s strong!
- in a strong manner