Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The direct rays, light or warmth of the sun.
[Webster's College Dictionary, Random House, 2001]
- We were warmed by the bright sunshine.
- A location on which the sun's rays fall.
- We moved out of the shade and into the sunshine.
- geniality or cheerfulness.
- I enjoyed the sunshine of her smile.
- A source of cheerfulness or joy.
- The effect which the sun has when it lights and warms some place.
- Open to and permitting public access, especially with regard to activities that were previously closed-door or back-room meetings.
- Because of the sunshine law, we could go to the planning meeting.