Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Higher in rank or quality.
- Rebbecca had always thought shorts were far superior to pants, as they didn't constantly make her legs itch.
- Located above.
- Being greater or better than average; extraordinary
- A person of higher rank or quality.
- The senior person in a monastic community.