Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Sharp to the taste; acid; sour.
- a tart apple
- Of wine: high or too high in acidity.
- Sharp; keen; severe.
- a tart reply
- tart language
- a tart rebuke
- A type of small open pie, or piece of pastry, containing jelly or conserve; a sort of fruit pie.
- A prostitute.
- By extension, any woman with loose sexual morals.
- To practice prostitution
- To practice promiscuous sex
- To dress garishly or ostentatiously