Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- An image made in the skin with ink and a needle
- A method of decorating the skin by inserting colored substances under the surface. The skin is punctured with a sharp instrument, which now is usually a solenoid-driven needle, that carries the inks to lower layers of the skin.
- To apply a tattoo (to someone or something)
- To hit the ball hard, as if to figuratively leave a tattoo on the ball
- Jones tattoos one into the gap in left; that will clear the bases.
- From taptoe, the time to close the taps.
- A signal played five minutes before taps (lights out)