Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- an idea; an instance of thinking.
- the state or condition of thinking.
- The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it’s unfamiliar territory. —Paul Fix
- A particular way of thinking-that associated with a group, nation or region.
- "Eastern thought".
- Simple past tense and past participle of think