Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Each of the five digits on the end of the foot.
- An equivalent part in an animal.
- That part of a shoe or sock covering the toe.
- Something resembling a toe, especially at the bottom or extreme end of something.
- the extreme end of the head of a club.
- the tip of the bat farthest from the handle
- An alignment of the wheels of a road vehicle with positive toe (or toe in) signifying that the wheels are closer together at the front than at the back and negative toe (or toe out) the opposite.
- To touch or tap with the toes.
- To mishit a golf ball with the toe of the club.