Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The flexible muscular organ in the mouth that is used to move food around, for tasting and that is moved into various positions to modify the flow of air from the lungs in order to produce different sounds in speech.
- A language.
- He was speaking in his native tongue.
- In a shoe, the flap of material that goes between the laces and the foot, so called because it resembles a tongue in the mouth.
- Any large or long physical protrusion on an automotive, a machine part or any other part that fits into a long groove on another part.
- On a wind instrument, to articulate a note by starting the air with a tap of the tongue, as though by speaking a 'd' or 't' sound (alveolar plosive).
- to kiss involving the touching of both tongues, and/or licking.