Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A mechanical device intended to make a task easier.
- Hand me that tool, would you?
- Equipment used in a profession, e.g., tools of the trade.
- These are the tools of the trade.
- Something to perform an operation; an instrument; a means.
- A software to develop software or hardware.
- The software engineer had been developed lots of EDA tools.
- A person or group which is used or controlled, usually unwittingly, by another person or group.
- He was a tool, no more than a pawn to her.
- To work on or shape with tools, e.g., hand-tooled leather.
- To equip with tools.
- To work very hard.
- To put someone else down (possibly in a subtle, hidden way), and in that way to use them to meet a goal.
- Dude, he's not your friend. He's just tooling you.
- To intentionally attack the ball so that it deflects off a blocker out of bounds.