Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The act of conducting or carrying out (business, negotiations, plans).
- A deal or business agreement.
- An exchange or trade, as of ideas, money, goods, etc.
- The transfer of funds into, out of, or from an account.
- An atomic operation; a message, data modification, or other procedure that is guaranteed to perform completely or not at all (e.g. a database transaction).
- An economic transaction: a valid currency transfer