Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A large plant, not exactly defined, but typically over four meters in height, a single trunk which grows in girth with age and branches (which also grow in circumference with age).
- Any plant that is reminiscent of the above but not classified as a tree in the strict botanical sense: for example the banana "tree".
- An object made from a tree trunk and having multiple hooks or storage platforms.
- He had the choice of buying a scratching post or a cat tree.
- A device used to hold or stretch a shoe open.
- He put a shoe tree in each of his shoes.
- The structural frame of a saddle.
- A connected graph with no cycles or, equivalently, a connected graph with n vertices and n-1 edges.
- A recursive data structure in which each node has zero or more nodes as children.
- A display or listing of entries or elements such that there are primary and secondary entries shown, usually linked by drawn lines or by indenting to the right.
- We’ll show it as a tree list.
- Any structure or construct having branches akin to (1).
- The structure or wooden frame used in the construction of a saddle used in horse riding.
- To chase (an animal or person) up a tree.
- The dog treed the cat.