Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- concurring with a given set of facts; factually correct.
- A state in Boolean logic that indicates an affirmative or positive result.
- "A and B" is true if and only if "A" is true and "B" is true.
- Loyal, faithful.
- He’s turned out to be a true friend. (See below, "Compound Words and Terms")
- This is true Parmesan cheese.
- The true king has returned!
- ...the true mention some form of accord with fact or reality.
- Those who are loyal or faithful.
- To straighten.
- He trued the spokes of the bicycle wheel.