Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A strong desire; an itch to do something.
- To press; to push; to drive; to impel; to force onward.
- To press the mind or will of; to ply with motives, arguments, persuasion, or importunity.
- To provoke; to exasperate.
- To present in an urgent manner; to insist upon.
- : To treat with forcible means; to take severe or violent measures with; as, to urge an ore with intense heat.
- To press onward or forward.
- To be pressing in argument; to insist; to persist.