Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- The act of using.
- The use of torture has been condemned by the United Nations.
- There is no use for your invention.
- Usefulness, benefit.
- What's the use of a law that nobody abides to?
- A function; a purpose for which something may be employed.
- This tool has many uses.
- To employ; to apply; to utilize.
- Use this knife to slice the bread.
- We can use this mathematical formula to solve the problem.
- To exhaust the supply of; to consume by employing
- We should use up most of the fuel.
- To exploit.