Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- overly proud of oneself, especially when concerning appearance
- Leo Rosten:
- Every writer is a narcissist. This does not mean that he is vain; it only means that he is hopelessly self-absorbed.
- having very little substance
- Effecting no purpose; pointless, futile.
- William of Occam:
- It is vain to do with more what can be done with fewer.