Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Having lost all legal validity
- null and void
- An empty space; a vacuum.
- Nobody had crossed the void since one man died trying three hundred years ago; it's high time we had another go.
- To make invalid or worthless.
- He voided the check and returned it.
- To empty.
- void one’s bowels