Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- Weal; welfare; prosperity; good; well-being; happiness; joy.
- Riches; valuable material possessions.
- A great amount; an abundance or plenty.
- She brings a wealth of knowledge to the project.
- Power, of the kind associated with a great deal of money.