Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- A small door or gate, especially one associated with a larger one
- A small window or other opening, sometimes fitted with a grating
- One of the two wooden structures at each end of the pitch, consisting of three vertical stumps and two bails; the target for the bowler, defended by the batsman
- A dismissal; the act of a batsman getting out
- The period during which two batsmen bat together
- The pitch
- The area around the stumps where the batsmen stand
- (Croquet) Any of the small arches through which the balls are driven
- : A temporary metal attachment that one attaches one's lift-ticket to.