Using English Wiktionary XML Dump dated Feb 4th 2009
Using WordNet 3.0
Searching over 243k words
Comments? Suggestions? Hate mail?
Feedback of any sort? Freelance or contract work?
abdullah.a _AT_ gmail
Shahi is a visual dictionary that combines Wiktionary content with Flickr images, and more!
- In the early part of growth or life; born not long ago.
- A lamb is a young sheep.
- These picture books are for young readers.
- The age of space travel is still young.
- As if young; having the look or qualities of a young person.
- My grandmother is a very active woman and is quite young for her age.
- Of or belonging to the early part of life.
- Our neighbor spent his younger years in England.
- Having little experience; inexperienced; unpracticed; ignorant; weak.
- People who are young; young beings.
- The younger generation.
- The lion caught a gnu to feed its young.